Discover the Einhell Robot lawnmower
Turn mowing time into leisure time
Want a beautifully maintained green lawn without having to mow it yourself? Simply leave it all to our new range of robot lawn mowers. Whether you have a small garden or an extensive lawn: with the different robot lawn mower models available, accessory kits and settings options, we have the right robot mower for every garden. For technology fans, the Freelexo models can be controlled via an App. For those who are already part of the Power X-Change battery family, there are also robot lawn mowers with Power X-Change battery drives: Freelexo! Simply insert the same batteries as you use in your cordless screwdrivers, lawn trimmers, etc. and the robot will get to work independently in your garden.
A new age of mowing has dawned! So, are you still mowing, or relaxing already?
Robot lawn mower video
Overview of the robot lawn mower
The interactive one. Thanks to the Bluetooth function, individual setting options are available for the Freelexo BT via app control.
- • Part of the Power X-Change battery system
- • Multi-area function for winding lawns
- • App control via Bluetooth for individual setting options
- • Working time can be programmed in personalised time slots via the App + keypad
- • Up to 35% gradient
- • Rain sensor
- • Safety sensor system with impact, tilt and lift sensors
- • Cutting height setting (20-60 mm)
- • Theft protection thanks to PIN use
Currently we offer you the Freelexo with a battery, boundary wire and mounting hooks:
Services and accessories for your robot lawn mower
Perfect service for your robot lawn mower
We offer you the possibility to find your perfect robot lawn mower. Did you find the right mower and would you rather leave the installation of the robot lawn mower to the experts? Then our service partner will help you install your robotic lawn mower.
An extensive range of accessories for your robot lawn mower
Need additional fastening hooks, or want to enlarge the lawn area to be mowed? From connecting clamps and boundary wire, to hooks and spare blades, you can find everything you need for your robot in our Einhell shop.
Firmware for your robot lawn mower
How to update the firmware for your Robot Lawn Mower
Frequently asked questions
What operating principle does the robot lawn mower follow?
- The robot lawn mower operates according to the random principle. If the mower hits an obstacle or the boundary wire, it turns in a different direction and continues to operate.
- This ensures that all areas of your garden are mowed.
- The mower also changes to a spiral mode several times per working window to increase the efficiency of the random principle.
What is the mowing behaviour like?
- The robot lawn mower mows during the operating interval you select for it.
- The mower operates using the random principle, so a cutting pattern cannot be recognised.
- An appropriate mowing time that is suitable for the size of your garden ensures a reliable and consistent mowing result.
- Exact information as to how many square metres can be mowed per battery change depends on the type and condition of your garden and a general estimate cannot be provided.
How does the robot lawn mower react to external influences?
- When it rains and the rain sensor is activated, the robot lawn mower returns to the charging station to avoid damaging the lawn.
- During thunderstorms, the charging station should be disconnected from the mains to avoid the risk of being hit by lightning.
- In how weather, the robot lawn mower returns to the charging station and waits there until it has cooled down. The mower then starts working again automatically. In summer, you should set the operating times to cooler times of the day and place the charging station in a shaded area.
What is the mower's speed?
- The mower moves approx. 33 cm/second on flat surfaces, which is around 1.3 km/hour. This is slightly slower than walking speed.
Can the device perform edge cutting?
- All models have the "edge mowing" function, which means that the robot moves along the boundary wire and mows the lawn edge evenly. With the Freelexo models, you can select the edge mowing setting in the app.
How loud is the mower?
- The volume of the robot is 59.4 dB. This is about the same volume as a quiet conversation. If the robot lawn mower is louder than usual, foreign bodies may be caught in the blades or they may have been damaged. Once you have cleaned or changed the blades, the motor volume should return to normal.
How often should the mower mow?
- As the mower follows a random operating principle, it must mow the lawn regularly to ensure a clean cut. In addition, the lawn cuttings remain on the ground as mulch and therefore it is recommended not to let the lawn get too long. However, as every garden is unique, it is not possible to give an exact mowing interval. As a recommendation, it makes sense to use it about six days a week.
Does the mower pose a danger to pets?
- Despite the large number of sensors and safety devices, caution is advised. Pets should never be left unattended in the garden while the robot lawn mower is in operation. In order to protect hedgehogs and other wild animals, it is recommended that the mower's working hours are not set after sunset.